Current job openings at Mastercard
Director, Sourcing & Supplier Management - Category Management
• Sourcing & Supplier Management creates and maximizes shareholder value by effectively managing the Mastercard supply base globally, focusing on reducing cost & risk while improving value & supplier performance.
• Have you ever developed and implemented a global Category Sourcing strategy?
• Are you able to influence others and resolve complex problems?
• Are you comfortable challenging status quo and able to drive change?
• Drives strategic category management across large cross-functional teams (Categories include Legal, Management Consulting, Public Policy, and Finance).
• Leads the development of category strategies that enable spend management, improve supplier performances and mitigates risk
• Provides leadership with in-depth knowledge on market conditions, industry trends, product knowledge and emerging supply options
• Drives the strategic sourcing process by analyzing spend, defining requirements, developing strategy, leading RFx's and negotiating contracts
• Supports relationships with strategic suppliers and may own relationships with select suppliers
All About You:
• Strong relationship-building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization
• Proven ability to rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to organize, manage, and work effectively to accomplish multiple tasks
• Very strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.